Monday, January 12, 2009

Justin and Jenna

I had so much fun this past Friday! I had the incredible opportunity to follow around an old family friend and his wife, Andrew and Tiffany Kraker of Marc Photography, as they shot Jenna and Justin's wedding. I have decided to add weddings to my list of available services and was thrilled that Andrew and Tiffany were willing to teach me and shoot alongside them. On another random note, I actually used to work with Jenna, the bride, so it was great to have a personal connection and see her on her big day. They are an awesome couple and I pray that they have an AMAZING marriage! Congratulations!
















2 comments:

Andrew Kraker said...

Looks good Kristen. I am sure Justin and Jenna will love your added style in their photo package. Thanks for your help and we look forward to working with you again soon.

HereBeDragons said...

This series is really lovely. Nice work.