Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Proud to Announce...

I've gone retail! I have developed a line of handmade greeting cards, and Jude 3 bookstore in Holland, Michigan is selling them! They are 4x6 photos on "brown paper bag" cardstock paper. The cards are blank inside, giving you the versatility to use them as birthday, anniversary, thank you cards, or any other occasion that you might need a card for. Check them out! Jude 3 is located at 2279 North Park Drive, Holland, MI (the same strip mall as Walmart). They sell a large variety of books, music, and gifts...not to mention their great coffee and now my cards! :o)




http://www.jude3books.com/









4 comments:

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

thats AWESOME!!! congrats!! what an accomplishment!

Courtney said...

That's really awesome! They look really great, nice work!

Unknown said...

You totally rock!

Lindsy said...

That is awesome!! What a unique idea! :-) I'll have to check it out next time I am in the area.