Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Model Shoot- Leonard at Logan

Some good family friends of ours have done a fabulous job renovating and restoring an old home in Heritage Hill, Grand Rapids. They have actually turned it into an amazing bed and breakfast, the Leonard at Logan. They asked if I would take a few pics of a bride in the home to showcase their wedding packages on their website. So, if you're looking for a reception venue, or just a romantic place to stay, check them out at http://www.leonardatlogan.com/.











































































































3 comments:

Paula Bogdan said...

Beautiful photos! Beautiful model!

Laura Hartgerink said...

oh my gosh, this place is amazing! beautiful.

not to mention i had no idea you owned your own photography company and were so talented!

ryan and i really want to get more photography clients through sgnfy.com but having moved to CO recently, we have to start all over with our network of people. slightly more challenging, but hopefully we'll get some opportunities soon! :)

so happy for you in this venture...i always appreciate great photography and it inspires me to keep pursuing it myself.

MoMologette said...

Oh My GOSH Kristin!!! First of all these wedding pics are gorgeous!! I haven't checked your blog in a while. And secondly I totally used to LIVE in that house!!!! It was not redone like it is now though. WOW!! I would LOVE to see it now. It used to be a Christian communal living type place that started way back in the 70's. It was sold a few years after I moved, but it holds a special place in so many peoples hearts. SO, SO many people have lived there at one point or another.

...Nicole A.